Easy Steps to Pick Lingerie for Your Woman
Looking for a romantic anniversary wedding gift? Or something for Valentine's Day? Luxury underwear is always a good idea.
- Knowing your woman’s size is the most important step of this entire endeavor. Just take a look inside her lingerie drawer.
- Determine her style. There are three things you want to take note of here: fabric, cut and color. Ask yourself is she romantic, girly and feminine? Or is she glamour lover?
- Don’t be shocked wehn you see the price. At least $100 would be safe for a set—a top and a bottom.
- Best places to search for a luxury underwear - Local shops, Online apparel fabric shops, Online specialty fabric shops.
- You can bring a measuring tape or a small ruler when you shop.
- A shortlist of what not to buy — cupless, bodystockings, crotchless, glitter, cut-out styles, polyester, rhinestones, feathers, fringe, tassels, pvc, "strappy” or “cage” looks, vinyl.
- Think of it as, by buying them for her, you’ll effectively be buying them for yourself, if that’s any help. So be sensitive to what your woman already likes, get her size right and stick to the nice stuff.